Finally, football season is back. Break out the black and gold, grab your towels and head to Heinz Field. If you want a step up from stadium food and a step back from the crowds and traffic, step into Asiago’s Tuscan Italian Restaurant and Wine & Martini Bar. We offer fine Italian dining in the heart of Pittsburgh activity. When you ask ‘what is an Italian Restaurant near me’ when you are in the area of Heinz Field, you are sure to see Asiago on your list.
Come for the food, stay for the drinks
- Try a Caprese Antipasto appetizer. Fresh buffalo mozzarella cheese, Roma tomatoes, and fresh basil drizzled with olive oil and glazed balsamic.
- In the mood for meat? We offer a 10 oz grilled sirloin topped with rosemary and mushroom butter.
- Our seafood choices include an 8 oz baked Scottish Salmon topped with sweet pistachio glaze, served with red potatoes and vegetable of the day.
- We have several vegetarian offerings as well, including Roasted Red Pepper Pasta. Cavatappi pasta tossed in our homemade creamy roasted red pepper sauce and sautéed mushrooms.
Come for the drinks, stay for the food
- In the mood for a margarita? Try a Blood Orange Margarita, made with Hornitos Plata Tequila, fresh squeezed blood oranges, sours mix, and sierra mist.
- Try a cooling Indian Summer, made from Knob Creek Rye Whiskey, Lazzaroni Limoncello, fresh lemon juice, apricot jam and club soda.
- Looking for a fine wine to accompany your Italian Tuscan meal? We have many to choose from and our staff can help you find the perfect pairing for your meal.
- Time to celebrate? Order a bottle of Dom Perignon to enjoy with your friends.
Try us once and we know you’ll be back to explore our delicious and varied menu. You’ll be torn about whether like the food or the drinks more! We know you’ll love the ambiance and the friendly, helpful staff.