Brunch is a great thing. You’ve gotten up and out too late to call the meal breakfast and but it’s still the first meal of the day. You are hungry enough for a big meal but still craving breakfast fare. You might think it’s too early to head to the best Italian in town, but think again! Asiago’s Tuscan Italian Wine and Martini Bar is just what you need.
Bloody Mary Bar
- One of the best reasons to call your first meal of the day brunch instead of breakfast is that few people drink Bloody Mary’s at breakfast, but at brunch, they are a must-have item.
- We offer a Bloody Mary Bar so you can concoct your own hair of the dog mixture.
- Our Bloody mary Bar has all our own mix, the accoutrements you’d expect, and Purus vodka
- Once you’ve had a drink and a chat with friends, it will be time to think about eating something.
- We offer a mix of traditional breakfast dishes and a few more lunchtime type dishes.
- A Mediterranean Scramble will start your day off right. Eggs, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms spinach, and feta cheese perfectly cooked and served with breakfast potatoes and Italian toast.
- If you are feeling like having a sandwich, try the Monte Cristo. This sandwich has grilled ham, cheese and dijon mustard. This perfect mixture is then dipped in French toast batter and grilled. It is then lightly dusted with powdered sugar and strawberries. This is served with breakfast potatoes.
Stop into Asiago’s for your next brunch and bring your friends!