Asiago’s is the Best Italian Restaurant Near You!
- When you are in downtown Pittsburgh for a Steelers game, a Pirates game, a concert, or just here to explore what this great town has to offer be sure to ask your phone “find Italian restaurants near me”.
- If you get the best results, the top of your list will be Asiago’s Tuscan Italian Restaurant and Wine & Martini Bar.
Something For Everyone
- Our menu truly has something for everyone
- Appetizers include Mozzarella Moons that even the pickiest kid will enjoy and Rhode Island calamari for discriminating palettes.
- Entrees include a delicious Chicken Parmesan and a Wild Mushroom Ravioli for vegetarians.
- Desserts are everyone’s favorites, and we have a selection ranging from the traditional Tiramisu to a decadent Homemade Peanut Butter Pie.
Wine Bar and Martini Bar
- Come in for a drink or two on your way to a game or concert, or afterward if it’s an afternoon game. You can let the traffic dissipate while you relax with a martini.
- We have an extensive, well-curated list of wines.
- Our drink menu is sure to have something to spark your imagination.
- Make sure your designated driver tries one of our non-alcoholic drinks.
- Asiago’s is a short five minute walk from Heinz Field.
- The pleasant, short walk will take you along North Shore Park. According to Sports and Exhibition Authority, North Shore Park is becoming an essential part of any visit to Pittsburgh. “The result of $35 million investment in rehabilitation and reconstruction on the northern banks of the Allegheny and Ohio Rivers. In total the park included 11.25 acres acres of public and green space.” There are 3.1 acres of grass and 2.1 of flowers and plantings. Public are, memorials and walkways fill up the rest of the space.
Stop by Asiago’s Tuscan Italian Restaurant and Wine & Martini Bar.